1. Call the list of prospects and leads daily and if not available leave messages with your name and extension.
2. Send them follow up emails and if necessary and geographically feasible, perform home visits to enroll then rather than they coming in for appointment.
3. Create a Google Email and Voicemail # to use to send SMS text messages. Use it ONLY for sending texts. Do not use it to make calls to prospects. Use only the Freedom Voice to make and receive calls from prospects.
4. Download the Google Voice App.
5. Download the Google Hangouts Dialer.
6. Provide us with the email and passwords for this NAA Google related email address used to conduct NAA business.
7. Update the CRM daily by entering all information, notes, actions and deals about those calls and events.
ENROLLMENT QUOTA AND PAYMENT BENCHMARKS
8. Enroll at least 7 students per week and offer either:
1- Online Swift Pace Program for $249.00 or 2- Online Self-Paced Program for $799.00. We encourage you to sell these two programs to get your qualified enrollments for the week.
However, If the student is unable to make payment in full, s/he may finance the program by making partial payment as describe bellow. You will receive 30% profit from each payment the student makes (payment benchmarks) for financed program(s).
Online Swift Pace Pay in full $249.99 (Fastest Graduation)
Online Swift Pace $300 - 3 payments of $99.00 (Fast Graduation)
Online Swift Pace $400 - 10 payments of $40.00 (Slower Graduation)
Online Self-Paced - Enroll $41.00 - Monthly payment of $40.00
9- Your weekly stipend is $500. This is based on the successful closing of 7 full pay student enrollment per week or 24 enrollments per month ($249.99 + $35 shipping and tax if applicable). Students you enroll with $99.99 or $40 - $41 payment plan do not count within the 7 weekly enrollments. However, they do accrue on your commission ledger as a continual flow of commissions as these students make their subsequent program payments. (redo your graphic above)
10- When enrollment/sales quotas are not met, we will pay you a 30% commission per each enrollment. (See commission graphic)
11- Create 25 qualified leads weekly, which do not include the leads we give you daily.
12- You are an independent contractor and responsible for paying your own taxes.
13- Receive and answer calls from the prospects you contact.
14- Call prospects after work hours if they request a call back past your regular hours.
15- Email prospect as necessary to close the enrollment of the student.
16- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities.
17- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects in out CRM.
18- Sign a non-compete agreement (will be provided to you under separate cover).
19- Sign a confidentiality agreement (will be provided to you under separate cover).
20- Other functions deemed necessary for the good of the school and that may be needed related to your responsibilites.
If you feel you can ethically fulfill the responsibilities listed above, please fill out the form below.