North American Academy (NAA) is currently offering Brokers/Representatives opportunities in your geographical location to tutor and enroll students in its Online program.
About North American Academy
North American Academy is a dynamic alternative High School headquartered in the state of Florida. We are a registered with the Florida Department of Education, Florida Private Schools Directory and located in Miami-Dade County. Decades ago the Administrator’s realized that there was an immediate need and demand for high school program’s such as ours to accommodate the countless individuals who lacked a high school diploma. We targeted the following groups of people (not all inclusive).
High School dropouts
- Home Schooled students
- Students enrolled in school who could not pass exams to graduate
- Adults in need of a high school diploma
- Individuals who needed to obtain a high school diploma quickly
- Foreign nationals desiring a high school diploma from the United States
- Churches that may wish to offer teen or adult accelerated high school diploma programs as part of their community outreach
What does North American Academy teach?
North American Academy focuses on alternative high school diploma education that’s accessible and within your reach. We bring the program to wherever you are. By combining the fantastic power of contemporary technology with tried-and-true teaching methods, we provide our students real opportunity to graduate quickly and conveniently from home and abroad, nationally and internationally.
A student can graduate from high school quickly and effectively worldwide. We offer the following programs:
- Online Instant Test (Graduation is attainable in 24 hours).
- Online Program (Graduation varies based on Rep tutoring scheduled but usually within 30 days).
How does a Broker/Representative Contract Work?
A Broker/Representative is chosen based on experience, knowledge and academic credentials. A Broker/Representative must possess people-social and sales skills in order to be successful with his/her Representation. A teaching background is desired, however, this requirement can be met by the Broker/Representative hiring qualified instructors and tutors in the event the Broker/Representative lacks the teaching experience.
- Broker/Representative places ads in local newspapers in their territory as well as, postings on social media, website, radio etc., advertising the North American Academy High School Programs
- Broker/Representative enrolls students at a rate agreed to by North American Academy. Broker/Representative then pays North American Academy a discounted tuition for the high school diploma program. For example:
Let’s say NAA charges $499 for the Online Test Diploma Program to the public and on its website. However, the discounted rate for the Broker/Representative is $100. Thus, if the Broker/Representative enrolls 10 students, his profit is $1000 per a 10 student testing session. This is an example; prices are fixed based on your territory’s economy.
For example, a person may be able to buy an apple for $1.00 in Japan, but in Bolivia the cost for the same apple is 0.15 cents. Or an average teacher’s salary is $2,500 in Madrid, but this same teacher’s salary is $200 in Cairo. Or a student can pay $900 for a high school diploma in Mexico City, but they can only pay $100 for it in Caracas. Whichever the scenario, there are great remuneration opportunities in becoming a North American Academy Broker/Representative. In countries where tuition is low, a Broker/Representative can financially compensate by opening additional centers in nearby areas, thereby, profiting by volume rather than by cost of tuition. Interested? Then, please keep reading.
Enrollment, Tutoring and Student Test Prep
Upon student sign up the Broker/Representative will use the NAA registration form, in addition to any other internal form the Broker/Representative uses for his or her records. The NAA registration form is uploaded to a special page on NAA's website and the original is mailed to NAA. Along with the registration form, the Broker/Representative must provide us with an official picture ID of each student and the parent’s if the student is a minor.
- Upon student enrollment, the Broker/Representative schedules tutoring for test preparation. This may be performed initially on a one on one basis as the Broker/Representative grows and/or it can be done in group form at a destination selected by the Broker/Representative i.e., adequate reception area in your home, church space where there is internet access etc., or the Broker/ Representative may opt to rent suitable space as the need arises. You may also use your existing business space.
- A set of training books will be provided to the Broker/Representative for student tutoring and prepping if needed. All test content will be derived from these books. There will be no surprise questions on the tests that are administered to the student(s).
- Seven (3) days prior to testing, the Broker/Representative will submit a list of students with their emails who will test on a specified date and time. In addition, the Broker/Representative will submit digital enrollments online to NAA simultaneously through a link provided to the Broker/Representative by NAA.
Remuneration and Payments
- Upon student registration, the Broker/Representative will submit payment in full to NAA for the discounted tuition of the testers. For example:
Group One will test on Monday, June 1, 2018 @ 10pm. There will be 20 testers. Your representative commission is $100 per enrollment ($2,000), you have charged the students $499.99 @ for the program and the students have paid in full. You have collected $499.99 x 20 = $9,999.80.
Group Two will test on Tuesday, June 9th, 2018 @ 6pm. There will be 10 testers. Your representative commission is $100 per enrollment ($1,000), you have charged the students $499.99 @ for the program and the students have paid in full. You have collected $499.99 x 10 = $4,999.99.
This means that the Broker/Representative will send NAA the amount of $11,999.70 (30 x $11,999.70). The Broker/Representative will gross $3,000 for both testing groups scheduled ($499.99 x 30 = $14,999.70 - $3,000 (discounted tuition due to NAA) = $3,000 to the Broker/Representative.
Student information like debit or credit card information will be inserted in the digital enrollment for submitted by the Broker/Representative to pay for student enrollment.
There is no limit on the amount of testing groups per day, week or month. Again as mentioned above, the agreed upon tuition discount for Broker/Representative is based on the assigned territory’s economy and subject to further negotiation with NAA. The Broker/Representative commission for US Territory is $100 per enrollment.
- On this day all students must be paid in full or they cannot test and all payments must have been sent by Broker/Representative or made by the student to NAA
- All students must have access to a computer and Internet.
- All students must have pen and paper handy as the test cannot be printed or copied.
- All paid students in a group will test at the same time at the same testing center selected by Broker/Representative.
- If a paid student is not in group they can test at any given time you chopse as long as NAA is notified 3 days before.
- A test email will be emailed to the tester at the time specified. In that email there will be test instructions, links and passwords to enter the testing site, take the tests and submit the testing and assignments.
- The tests will be graded within 24 hours.
- A student must score 70% on each subject in order to pass. Subjects tested will be: Reading, Writing, Science, Social Studies, Mathematics, American Literature, Microcomputers and Business Communications.
- If a student fails any subject, he or she will be advised so that he/she can re-test during another scheduled testing group. This will give the student and the Broker/Representative time to re-study the material to pass the re-test of the failed subject(s).
- Re-testing is only for subjects not passed. For example, if a student passed everything with a 70% but failed Science, the student will only re-test Science and so forth.
- There is no extra charge for a re-test(s).
- If a student passes all of his subjects with a 70% or higher, the Broker/Representative will receive a link via email to validate the graduation by filling out a form with the student’s vital statistics, address, phone number, name they would like on the diploma and signature(s) (parental also if student is a minor).
- It is critical that the Broker/Representative ensures that the information submitted on the form such as proper spelling of the graduate’s name and date of birth are correct. If a form is submitted with the wrong information and the graduation package is sent out to the Broker/Representative, there will be a $25 per document re-printing fee.
- The form is received by NAA’s Registrar and after testing grades are tabulated a transcript is generated with a GPA from grades 9-12th reflecting 24 credits and a diploma is printed, signed, sealed and notarized. Which is what we call a graduation package.
- All graduation packages are sent to the Broker/Representative. Graduation packages are not sent individually to graduates.
- The Broker/Representative will receive a minimum of One (1) package per month that will contain within, graduation packages of all prior month group testers.
- The Broker/Representative will verify each graduation package to ensure accuracy and will contact the graduates to pick up their packages at an assigned location by the Broker/Representative.
- The Broker/Representative will receive an email with an official e-Transcript to be printed to issue to the graduate as she/he awaits their graduation package should a graduate wish to commence enrollment process in an institution of higher education.
- Shipping is in addition to the discounted tuition and should be charged to the student for their graduation package. The cost of shipping the diploma package is $35. This must be paid at the same time the full tuition is paid to the Broker/Representative and sent to NAA.
- Must be pre-approved by NAA
- NAA does not provide covers for the diplomas to the Broker/ Representative. Thus, a Broker/Representative must obtain them within their territories and at their own expense. They are not part of the discounted tuition offered to the Broker/Representative. The costs of covers range from $6 - $12. Otherwise a black hardcover diploma is included in the original package.
- Some foreign colleges may require that the graduate’s diploma be authenticated. NAA will address this special handling on a case by case basis and the fee will be passed on to the Broker/Representative to collect from the student/graduate.
Certificate of Representation
- A Broker/Representative will receive an official Certificate of Representation from North American Academy for your assigned territory.
Therefore, if you feel you have the skills, potential and the drive to undertake this lucrative venture, please contact us at info@Northamericandiploma.com to proceed with the process.
We welcome eager and dynamic individuals who set goals and create positive learning environments worldwide. As you have read, remuneration is great and there is Excellent opportunity for growth. The possibilities are endless as an authorized Broker/Representative of North American Academy.
North American Academy