1. Call the list of prospects and leads daily and if not available leave messages with your name and extension, send emails and if necessary perform home visits to enroll rather than they coming in for appointment.
2. Create a Google Email and Voicemail # to use to send SMS text messages. Use it ONLY for sending texts. Do not use it to make calls to prospects. Use only the Freedom Voice to make and receive calls from prospects.
3. Download the Google Voice App.
4. Download the Google Hangouts Dialer.
5. Update the CRM daily by entering all information, notes, actions and deals about those calls and events.
ENROLMENT QUOTA AND PAYMENT BENCHMARKS
6. Meet a weekly sales quota of $2500: You may combine any of the programs and payment plans below to meet the weekly sales quota.
Online Swift Pace Pay in full $359.99 (Fastest Graduation)
Online Swift Pace 4 payments of $99.00 = $399.96 (goes up due to financing) (Fast Graduation)
Online Swift Pace $400 - 10 payments of $40.00 (Slower Graduation)
Online Self-Paced - Enroll $41.00 - Monthly payment of $40.00 x 29 payments
All of these programs require prepayment of $35 shipping fee of Diploma package
However, If the prospect does not have the means to make payment in full, they may finance the program by making partial payment as described above. You will receive 15% profit from each payment the student makes (as well any subsequent payment benchmark if not paid in full by the prospect) if the weekly quota is not met. Please refer to #7 below for a more detailed explanation.
7. When enrollment quotas are not met, we will pay 15% commission per each enrollment. (See commission graphic).
8. Create 25 qualified leads weekly, which do not include the leads we give you daily.
9. Your weekly stipend is $400 based on a weekly sales quota of $2,500.00. Shipping fee of $35 and Florida tax is not included in the weekly sales quota.
10. Your schedule is 10 – 6 pm Mon – Thursday, Friday 9:30 – 5:30 pm.
11. Receive and answer calls from your prospects.
12. Call prospects after work hours if they request a call back later. Sometimes, you may have to answer calls of a prospect calls you after your work hours, as it may be the only opportunity you will have to present and sell the program to them.
13. Email the prospect(s) as often as necessary to convert him/her into an enrollment.
14. Learn, document and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities.
15. Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects into the CRM.
16. You are an independent contractor and are responsible for paying your own taxes.
17. Other functions as needed related to enrollment and your position.
18. If you feel you can ethically fulfill the responsibilities listed above, please fill out job application form.